Fixed Satellite Services
Cinetcomm delivers enterprise-grade Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) satellite-based communication solutions everywhere across the Americas, Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. While the hub equipment, teleports, antennas and modems are all necessary elements of a VSAT system, they are NOT what the service is all about. A professionally designed and installed network solution should function as a seamless element of the client’s operation, facilitating smooth, efficient and secure connectivity within their agency or enterprise.
Cinetcomm specializes in providing VSAT services wherever clients choose to operate, maintaining their mission-critical assured connectivity. These solutions can keep any number of people on the grid, enabling operation at locations lacking terrestrial-based facilities.
Cinetcomm VSAT Services bridge the “last mile” gap, and function with typical office-style features that include:
- Dial-up Voice Telephony – Single line or an entire group of numbers to support the operation with 10 digit North American numbers and US/Canadian call termination,
- Broadband Data Connectivity – From 128 Kbps up to DS-3 connections with Secure WAN access and Tier 1 internet access as required,
- Video Conferencing and Telemedicine Applications – When “going remote” becomes necessary, losing face-to-face and life-saving contact is maintained,
- 2-way Radio Reachback to a Base Location – Remain connected to an agency or enterprise 2-way grid anywhere,
- Video Surveillance and other Security Transmissions – Monitor remote sites, transmit equipment and intrusion alarms,
- Point-of-Sale, Equipment Monitoring and other Process Management Services.
Should you already own VSAT equipment and have service from another provider, we would be pleased to have the opportunity to show you the Cinetcomm difference.
With Cinetcomm VSAT Services remote operations are no longer at the end of a long piece of string, but remain vitally connected to the enterprise or higher command.Let Cinetcomm show you how this can be accomplished today.
Las Vegas, NV – February 26, 2014 Cinetcomm has just completed successful demonstrations of the new TotalConnexSystem, a 3G/4G/LTE/Satellite-based mobile broadband system, featuring 2-way radio, mobile data and vehicle tracking for Tribal and First Nation’s Law...
Chatsworth, CA – January 26, 2014 Cinetcomm has just completed the design phase of a 3G/4G/LTE/Satellite-based mobile broadband system for the business car fleet of a major North American Railroad. The goal of this system is to provide connectivity to the fleet...
Chatsworth, California – November 26, 2012 Cinetcomm has completed a major satellite and standards transition project for Univision Networks North American Operations. A seven month implementation followed several months of design collaboration between the respective...