Fixed Satellite Services
Cinetcomm delivers enterprise-grade Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) satellite-based communication solutions everywhere across the Americas, Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. While the hub equipment, teleports, antennas and modems are all necessary elements of a VSAT system, they are NOT what the service is all about. A professionally designed and installed network solution should function as a seamless element of the client’s operation, facilitating smooth, efficient and secure connectivity within their agency or enterprise.
Cinetcomm specializes in providing VSAT services wherever clients choose to operate, maintaining their mission-critical assured connectivity. These solutions can keep any number of people on the grid, enabling operation at locations lacking terrestrial-based facilities.
Cinetcomm VSAT Services bridge the “last mile” gap, and function with typical office-style features that include:
- Dial-up Voice Telephony – Single line or an entire group of numbers to support the operation with 10 digit North American numbers and US/Canadian call termination,
- Broadband Data Connectivity – From 128 Kbps up to DS-3 connections with Secure WAN access and Tier 1 internet access as required,
- Video Conferencing and Telemedicine Applications – When “going remote” becomes necessary, losing face-to-face and life-saving contact is maintained,
- 2-way Radio Reachback to a Base Location – Remain connected to an agency or enterprise 2-way grid anywhere,
- Video Surveillance and other Security Transmissions – Monitor remote sites, transmit equipment and intrusion alarms,
- Point-of-Sale, Equipment Monitoring and other Process Management Services.
Should you already own VSAT equipment and have service from another provider, we would be pleased to have the opportunity to show you the Cinetcomm difference.
With Cinetcomm VSAT Services remote operations are no longer at the end of a long piece of string, but remain vitally connected to the enterprise or higher command.Let Cinetcomm show you how this can be accomplished today.
CINETCOMM COMPLETES MULTI-MONTH EVALUATION OF TOTALCONNEX BACKBONE FOR AGENCY OVER FIRSTNET AND COMMERCIAL LTE
May 25, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV Cinetcomm has recently completed a multi-month operational evaluation of FirstNet and LTE utilizing the Company's TotalConnex Network Solution backbone for a major government agency. Interestingly, this test was terrestrial-based without...
May 20, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV Cinetcomm has received it's first Cobham EXPLORER 323 terminals, which have been tested and certified for operation on the Company's TotalConnex Network Solution backbone. This new solid-state broadband satellite terminal has a...
CINETCOMM MAINTAINS CRITICAL OPERATIONS IN SUPPORT OF AGENCIES RESPONDING TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
April 1, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV and Douglasville, GA Cinetcomm has implemented safety protocols to maintain the 24x7 networks used by our Public Safety and other Critical Infrastructure customers during the National shutdown caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic. This...